Privacy & Cookies
If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, contact us at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.What personal information is collected?
1)Your name and contact details
2)Your date of birth information
3)Your gender information
4)Your payment information
5)Your contact history with us
6)Your purchase history and saved items
7)Information about your phone or laptop
8)Your IP address and location data
9)Information from accounts you link to us
10)Your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions
2.How we use your information？
We use these information :
1)To deliver your purchases to you
2)To send you service messages and our new products and services by text, e-mail, SMS or through our app, such as order updates
3)To prevent and detect fraud against either you or abestops
4)To provide product recommendations
5)To ensure we are giving you what you want
6)To take payment and give refunds
7)To perform our contract with you
8)To provide customer service and support
9)To improve our website and set default options for you
10)To enable you to log into our website simply
11)To make it easier for you to use abestops.com
You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from the site, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice – and we respect that.
3. About marketing message:
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, text, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
1)Through your account settings
2)By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
3)By contacting our Customer Care team
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that, as abestops comprises a complex web of many inter-connecting services, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at abestops).
4. About keeping your information:
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
5. About your rights:
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
1)The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
2)The right to access the personal information we hold about you
3)The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through My Account)
4)The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
5)The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
6)The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
7)The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
2) Site analytic cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on abestops, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
2) Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
3) Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
4) Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
5)Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), Marketplace sellers where you place an order, and Klarna where you choose to use their payment service
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
We also engage in online advertising, also to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
Like many companies, we target abestops banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of abestops (for example, your abestops search history, and the content you read on abestops or on abestops banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice;
- Would like us to stop using your information;
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint;